Ready for Coaching?
There are several things to consider before you engage in coaching. First, you must be ready... ready to invest time, energy and resources into moving forward. So often we have ideas and aspirations but make little progress in having them come to fruition. Coaching can help you focus on exactly what you want and create a realistic plan to get you there. Regardless of what's been holding you back, together we can uncover the obstacles and find a way over, under, around, or through them. Just like an athletic coach, when you're watching from the sidelines, you can see things the players aren't able to see from their vantage point. Life coaches can do the same and help you explore and refine areas of your life so that it can be more fulfilling and satisfying.
You don't have to know exactly what you want at the beginning of coaching. That can unfold in the process. Sometimes it's crystal clear and people will say "I need to improve my relationships", or "I am a workaholic but not very happy", or " I need to find a new job". For others it's more subtle and personal exploration of emotional and spiritual wellbeing. A journey of examining how you fit into your world and how to make it the best it can be.
Another thing to consider before coaching is understanding the role of the coach. You are the expert in your own life! Coaches can help guide you, offer alternative perspectives, unlock hidden potential, identify assumptions you may have that limit you, and gently hold you accountable. Coaches don't have the answers but know how to ask questions that spawn new ways of thinking and uncover unlimited possibilities you hadn't previously considered.
If you'd like to find out if you're ready for coaching, take advantage of a free coaching consultation
Still Not Sure?
- Is there a gap between where you are and where you want to be ?
- Is there room for improvement in your personal, professional life or intimate relationships?
- Could your life/work be better balanced ?
- Do you crave more motivation, creative expression, or personal growth?
- Do you have dreams or aspirations, but haven't made progress in bringing them to fruition?
- Do you have difficulty knowing how to begin making positive changes in your life?
- Could you benefit from dedicating time to reflect on what works really well in your life and explore areas with unrealized potential?
- Do you need support and encouragement to move forward?
If you've answered yes to any of these questions you could benefit from Life Coaching.